Saturday 23 April 2011

75 Word Entry - that's tiny!

Trying to sum up who you are as a designer in just 75 words is a big challenge. You want it make the reader like you and respect your ideals. To help me come up with my 75 words, I have decided to see how other companies or web designers sum up their abilities and disciplines in the About Us sections of their websites:

http://www.absolute-design.co.uk/about-us/ 
Absolute design seem to think about web design the same way that I do.


Colour and imagery are best used to portray an identity through the use of the web. A website is an extension of a company or person and should be seen to best show the ideals and purpose throughout its pages. 

Perhaps this will suite for my catalogue entry as it describes my thoughts on what is web design?

No comments: